What I Love About You - Love Poem
What I Love About You - Love Poem




I don't know what I love about you
Because my love for you grows everyday,
How do I put into words
All my heart has to say?

I love it when I close my eyes
Your image pops up in a minute.
How the only person I see is you
And when I dream... you are always in it.

I love the closeness when we cuddle
How we could stay up all night
And just talk to each other
Until the dawn's early light.

I love the way you read my thoughts
How we finish each other's sentence
How you look at me with your eyes
And the way you touch me with gentleness.

I love the way your voice sounds
Everytime you whisper in my ear
And even when we're miles apart
I could still feel your presence near.

I love your smile, your humor, your giggle
How you fill my life with laughter
How you look when you are sleeping
And how our bodies just fit together.

I love the oneness I feel
Everytime we make love
The feel of your hair, your body & your touch
Are only a few I could speak of.

I love how you make love to every part of me
How I make love to every part of you
How my heart skips a beat
Every time I lay eyes on you.

I love the way you respect me & protect me
How you make me laugh when I want to cry
And if I was to die right now
I would die as the happiest person alive.

I love the way you want to be with me
And how I feel when I'm with you
But most of all . . .
I love you for just being YOU!

0 comments so far,add yours