This Heart Of Mine - Love Poem
This Heart Of Mine - Love Poem




Another day gone bad,
I lost the best love I ever had,
But, the world won't stop,
Tic-Toc goes the clock.

The night slowly creeps in,
I try to sleep with all my might,
Tossing and turning until dawn,
Wondering, how will I go on?
This day seems so long,

Baby where did I go wrong?
Oh, how I wish I knew,
But, right now I don't have a clue.

Alone again in this old town,
The smile I wore is now a frown,
I feel so blue because I miss you,
Am I dreaming or is this really true?

I remember the morning,
That you left without warning,
All I have now is this letter,
Telling me that you can do better.

You have left here forever,
I guess we were really never meant to be,
Lord, I know you see these tears that I cry,
I feel like I wasted so many years.

Give me a sign,
I need to know that I will be just fine,
Oh, Father of time,
Please help mend this heart of mine.

0 comments so far,add yours