For My Love | Love Poem
For My Love | Love Poem




Everyday, I wake and smile
You and I are together on this golden mile
My life with you is utter bliss,
I can not wait to feel your kiss

I want to express my joy of being with you
Of how everyday my heart yearns with tenderness
For the love of my life, I could never love any less.
You fulfil me in so many ways
and I am so happy that you make my day

And now here we are on our road
with a little one set in tow
I am so proud that you are mine
and that you and I,
are blessed with a baby so fine

I cherish every second with you
I hope you know this feeling too
my heart swells and I love you so
You are my world and my tears and joy

I love you Marky
so very much
I wanted to write something special
with a poetic touch

Thank you for every day

0 comments so far,add yours