Question of Love | Love Poem
Question of Love | Love Poem




Am I a part of your world
In which you exist?
Do I make you feel like a desire
You can't resist?
Is this love we share,
Or a lust that could never compare?
Can you allow me to cherish you,
Do you dare?

These questions haunt me
In the midst of darkened nights,
Till I awaken to
The dawn's new light.
When I think of you, I sit and grin
knowing my heart's beats
strong within.

So, answer me please
These thoughts I hold and release
From that which binds my soul.
These questions are not of doubt,
By any means
But feelings of desperation
In my broken dreams.

True love happens once in a life time
Most wish for,
But often never find.
I'll wait painlessly
for you to answer my plea
And hope you will find,
The love you feel is for me.

0 comments so far,add yours