Weekly Inspirational Stories, Thoughts & Ideas!
Weekly Inspirational Stories, Thoughts & Ideas!


Finding the one is more than finding someone you enjoy spending time with. It is finding that one person who seems to know you inside and out. It is knowing that no matter what you've found someone who can connect with you on every level, and most importantly, when you really need it. This week's story is one such example...

    "I grew up on a horse farm and my horses are very important to me. My boyfriend, Corey knows this very well. My horse that I have had since I was five years old suddenly died last year. I was very upset and cried for days. My sweetheart, without my knowing, got a picture of my horse and I from my mom. He blew it up, framed it in an antique frame and took a chunk of my horse's hair that I had clipped from her before she died. He took the hair and attached it from the picture and wrote, "love lasts for eternity." He made the most horrible situation for me into a situation that to me, stands for eternal peace. That is why I am going to marry him in January." - -Angel

How can you show your partner you connect with them? Try one of the following ideas.

"Be there when they need you. Every chance you get tell them you love them. Take every moment possible to spend time with them. Have something special waiting for them when you see them. If you do these things, you'll make memories that you will never forget because just being around the person you love is a memory that should never be forgotten." -Nathan Waldruff

"The best thing to do is to fall asleep in someone's arms and to wake up there knowing that you were held all night long by someone you love... It doesn't have to be anything beyond cuddling." -Vanessa

"My boyfriend is such a romantic. When we first started dating we went on long walks through forests, beaches, city parks, and even through 12 inches of snow. We really got to know each other by talking and realizing how much we have in common. We both appreciate simple things in life. Keeping romance alive doesn't always mean being showered with gifts, it is loving each other and appreciating even the smallest conversation. Talking to your lover is the best way to fall deeper in love." -Anonymous

0 comments so far,add yours