15 Perfect Romantic Proposal Ideas
15 Perfect Romantic Proposal Ideas

The perfect romantic proposal can set the stage for a very special romantic relationship together. With this in mind, we asked our users what they considered the perfect romantic proposal to be. Below are a few of their responses:

1. Alone, by a large body of water. It's a warm summer night and all the stars are out. After a long night of talking and holding each other, he pulls the ring from his pocket and asks the question.

2. A quiet evening by the lake with a sunset in the background. After dinner, just sitting drinking tea/coffee, he asks casually. You look at him, he shows you a box, opens it, and there is a ring. You put on the ring and look him in the eyes, smile and kiss him passionately.

3. Finding the exact route that my girlfriend takes every time she goes to a certain place. Put a sign saying her name, then a few miles down the road another sign telling her how wonderful she is. Then another sign down the way telling her of a grand surprise waiting for her around the next corner. And last a huge billboard reading, "Will you marry me?" with me kneeling at the side of the road offering the engagement ring to her! -Robert Hinds

4. The guy taking you to a little French cafe, and in the middle of dinner he stands up and taps his spoon on his glass to get everyone's attention. Then with everyone watching, he gets on his knees and asks me to marry him.

5. Take the person totally by surprise. Propose at a crowded, unsuspecting place, like the mall (or something).

6. Being together, right before you both go to sleep, while you both are holding each other.

7. Take me to a secluded spot, out in nature, like at an unknown overlook or river, etc. Start by telling me, honestly, his feelings for me. Then pull out the ring and pop the question.

8. A perfect proposal would be whenever you were doing something with a lot of people and it was not the right time for it because then it catches you off-guard and it's done in front of a lot of people. (i.e. bowling, pool, etc.) Then have the man already have a romantic weekend planned after you say yes to celebrate your new commitment.

9. At a cookout at the lakeside, cool breeze, full moonlit night, crackling fire, sitting with my back to his front and him whispering in my ear, "Marry me!"

10. After a totally bad day at work, your honey has a romantic candlelit dinner all prepared for you. During the last slow dance, as you're holding each other so close, he whispers in your ear, "Will you marry me, my love?"

11. The proposal my husband made to me: He took me to dinner at a fancy restaurant, then we went for a carriage ride downtown (we live in Chicago), as we were rounding a corner the lake came into view and the moon was just up over the lake, it was full and shone brightly, at that point he brought the ring out of his pocket and proposed.

12. After a fun night at a sports game, he drops me off and says, "I always have so much fun with you. I want to spend the rest of my life with you. Will you marry me?"

13. This is how my fianc� proposed to me and I have never heard of anything better. He told me that we were going to his camp on the lake to spend the day and go for a canoe ride around the lake. We arrived at the camp and walked in the front door. There was note card dangling from a string that said, "Amber Follow Me." The string went out the other door of the camp and there was another note card taped to the door that said, "This is the string of our life. Let's see where it takes you." I opened the door and there was string all over the yard, into the woods, down on the beach, and in the neighbor's yard. I began to follow the string. The next card said, "This is the road to our future. You will never have to take it alone." I then followed the string onto the beach where the card said, "Our love is like the sand on this beach. It will always be there, strong as ever, no matter what." I continued on through the forest, where a note told me, "My love for you is like this forest, endless and growing." After a good 1/4 mile of string I ended up down on the dock and read the last note, "And this is where our journey together will continue and start." I turned around and he was walking down the path to the dock. When he got there he got down on one knee, with a beautiful ring and said, "Will you marry me?" After much crying, and a hug that nearly crushed him, I obviously said yes.

14. While the both of us are relaxed on a boat staring at the stars all snuggled up, I would be talking to her about how much I love her and care about her etc. During that time I would be messing with her hands and fingers. Then I would very carefully slip the ring on her finger and tell her I love her with all my heart and soul, and the only wish I need to come true is for her to be my wife.

15. My idea of the perfect romantic proposal is being alone with him in our favorite place, which would probably be an outdoor adventure. Then having him sing our song to me or one that has always meant something to him. After that, I would like him to tell me his dreams, wishes and how he sees us in the future. Then while pulling out the ring, he asks me to marry him.

0 comments so far,add yours