15 Best Love Quotes - Dose of Romantic Inspiration
15 Best Love Quotes - Dose of Romantic Inspiration

"The force of love is magnified every minute I think of you." -submitted by Madukzela & Konti

"To love at all is to be vulnerable." - C.S. Lewis

"When one door of happiness closes, another opens; but often we look so long at the closed door that we do not see the one which has been opened for us." - Helen Keller

"The day that we first met, the angels whispered, 'Perfect.'" - Source Unknown

"I'll miss you when I go to bed at night, but I'll miss you more when I wake up." - submitted by Diana

"Impossible is in the dictionary of fools." - submitted by Robbie

"People may not remember exactly what you did or what you said, but they will always remember how you made them feel." -Anonymous

"I am found in your dreams, located in your heart and constantly running through your mind." - Anonymous

"Love turns winter into summer." - Source Unknown

"You'll never see the stars if you are always looking down." - Source Unknown

"Love is like water, you need 8 servings a day." - submitted by Elliot Clark

"Whatever you do in life and love is forever etched in the hearts of those that it affects." - Source Unknown

"If you find yourself digging a deeper and deeper hole... stop digging." - Source Unknown

"To get to the rainbow, you have to put up with the rain." - Source Unknown

"It's not my ear you whispered into, but my heart. It's not my lips that you kissed, but my soul." - Anonymous

Submit Your Love Quote in Comments
Don't forget to submit your favorite love quote... you never know... it may be your own quote you see featured!

0 comments so far,add yours