1. A Night For... Him! 

10 Ideas to Romance with Your Boyfriend
A Night For... Him! 

A guy loves when you remember things you two have done while you and him were together. So the idea would be great if you delay to be at work, call your honey up and tell him to meet at your place. You tell him you have a surprise. Blind-fold him and take him to a nice and cozy cabin with a nice burning fireplace. Pick up some champagne, pour him a glass and let him feel the warm feel of fire glaring against his skin. Take off the blindfold. You have dinner ready so feed him desert with strawberries . Dip it in some rich, most desirable, most delicious whip cream and hold it in your mouth and let him bite his half, with a kiss. Pull out old memoirs and talk about your wishes and dreams. Get cozy with your man, let him hold you, or better yet, put his head in your lap and stroke his hair and watch old classic love movies together, that will be the most romantic evening anyone could possibly have.

2. Walk on the Beach

Walk on the Beach - Romantic Dating Ideas for Valentines Day
Walk on the Beach

Next time your boyfriend comes home from work, Take him for a romantic walk to the beach under the moonlight. Make sure it`s a clear, warm night because you don`t want to freeze unless you plan to keep each other warm. Sit down somewhere and just tell him how you feel. Then kiss him on the cheek and then tell him you love him. This should tell him something.!!

3. Flight of Love 

Flight of First Love on this Valentine Day 2017
Flight of First Love on this Valentine Day 2017

A really good friend of mine always talked about wanting to learn how to fly, but he never had the money to get a license. I called around and found a company by the airport that takes people up for about an hour in a two or four-seater plane on what they call an "intro-flight." The licensed pilot sits in the co-pilot's seat while you sit in the pilot's seat and are able to take off, fly, and land the plane almost all by yourself. It was a surprise and my friend ended up loving it. It was so exhilarating for both me and him -- I'd definitely recommend it. (It was cheap too, ranged from $40-$75) Also, that company can be rented out for an afternoon or evening to fly couples to different places around the area. It would be sweet to fly your significant other to a specific destination, eat dinner and then fly back during the sunset. Definitely, a valentine day to remember.

4. I Love You Blanket 

I Love You Blanket for Boyfriend on this Valentine Day
I Love You Blanket for Boyfriend on this Valentine Day

Find out his favorite colors and make him a blanket preferably fleece and on one side using felt letters write something like "cover you in kisses" or "I Love you" or "Wrapping you in my love" or something like that. I'm giving it to my BF for Christmas I hope it goes well!

5. Low on Gas 

Fill Your BF Car with Fuel
Fill Your BF Car with Fuel

One night I ran an errand for my boyfriend, taking his car. (We have the exact same vehicle but different models so it's not a big deal). Anyway, while I was out, I noticed he was low on gas. Stopping at a nearby station, I filled up his tank and cleaned the windows. The next time he got in his car, he noticed a note from me asking him if he "noticed anything different." He turned on the ignition and saw the surprise. He was amazed and extremely thankful!

6. Shower Of Kisses 

Shower of Kisses
Shower of Kisses

My husband and I have been married for almost one year now. With our work schedules being opposite, him working a graveyard and myself working a first shift or swing, having a "night" together is a rare thing. What I do for him is tell him to undress and lay down on the bed. I then will cover his body with kisses. I start at his neck and go down from there. You can guess where we end up. It drives him crazy and he loves every minute of it.

7. Sunday Vase 


This is an adaptation of the "blue Monday jar” idea. As an added gift on our anniversary, I took a long cylinder shaped vase and filled it with a small deck of playing cards and a bunch of red silver filler. Affixed to each was a reason why I love him, for him to open every Sunday. (He despises Sundays) It went over well!

8. Sweet Dip 

Swimming with Boyfriend


Go swimming with your man. For every lap you complete you get one kiss. When you get out help each other dry off and go back to your place. Try to help each other change... if you think you can!

9. The Rental Car 

Rent A Car on this Valentine Day
Rent A Car on this Valentine Day

I drive a PAID off pickup truck, it is not nice at all but it is paid for, my girlfriend always makes cracks about my "Toyota Viper" But her favorite car is a Dodge Viper. In downtown, there is a car rental place that rents Ferrari's, Vipers and such. So I went down and rented a red Viper, pulled the top down and went to pick her up in the Viper took her to a nice restaurant and dancing afterward. That scored some SERIOUS points... besides that car is a BLAST to drive!


10. The Reward System 

Flying Kiss to your boyfriends on valentine day
Flying Kiss

My boyfriend loves to play sports. I'm not that big on playing, so I generally watch. On the occasions that he does get me out there to play we have a special reward system for scoring points. Each time either of us scores a point they receive a kiss from the other. We tend to do much better than the other teams and some of his friends have actually decided to try it with their girlfriends/wives. To me that's big, considering that they’re all in the Army.

0 comments so far,add yours