I fell in love with you. Not for how you look, just for who you are. (Although, you look pretty great too)



I know there are other people, but I don't want anyone else. I want you. Even when you're sad, even when you make mistakes, even if we don't agree at time. I still just want you.



Ever since I met you, no one else has been worth thinking about.



You are not just my friend, you're my love. You are not just my love, you're my heart. You are not just my heart, you're my life. You are not just my life, you're my EVERYTHING.



I AM IN LOVE with you... AND ALL YOUR LITTLE THINGS.



I saw that you were perfect, and so I loved you. Then I saw that you were not perfect and I loved you even more.



You will forever be my always.



Everyone says  you only fall in LOVE once, but that's not true, because every time I see you; I FALL IN LOVE ALL OVER AGAIN.



Even if I spent the whole day with you, I will miss you the second you leave.



I love you for all that you are all that you have been and all you are yet to be.


0 comments so far,add yours